Saturday, August 22, 2020

Paige: Ten Months

 Another month has come and gone. I can't believe it.

Paige has started crawling. Well it's more so inching worming along ha. She hasn't figured out how to stay up on her hands and knees yet so she pulls herself along. I'm still fine with her not being so mobile. It has already been a little challenging with her moving cause she can get things she isn't supposed to sometimes. 
Paige's two bottom teeth are all the way through now and her little toothy grin is my favorite. She loves to babble and I enjoy listening to her make noises. I can tell she likes the way her teeth feel against her lips and her tongue. She makes some funny faces when she is feeling them. Teething has made her more fussy than ever in her life but it's understandable. She is still happy and content most of the time.
Paige likes to wave her arms around, especially when she is holding something. She is slowly learning how to wave. 
Paige is in size 4 diapers and her 12 month clothes. I was surprised to find out she was still under 20 pounds at her last appointment. I can never kiss her chubby cheeks enough. 
Paige has started to pay attention to food. Now whenever we eat she watches us ha. She really likes yogurt and isn't fond of peaches or peas. She has figured out how to chomp on puffs too, she really enjoys those. She is good at drinking out of her sippy cup and loves to play with it. 
Paige wasn't sleeping through the night while she was teething but has finally gone back to do so! Makes me appreciate it so much.
Paige doesn't ever seemed to be phased when her sisters tackle her, accidentally hit her with something, or even when she bonks her head or falls over. I think she is just used to it that it's not even a big deal when it happens. She is a tough baby, and good thing too. 
I love when she sleeps with her bum in the air.
Love this happy girl of mine so much!

No comments: